Businesses can purchase subscriptions and manage Varjo services in Varjo Account Portal. The portal consists of user accounts, organizations, and various Varjo services:
- Each user needs a commercial Varjo Account to join an organization.
- Varjo organizations are the business entities that own and manage Varjo services. To use Varjo services, you must be a member of one or more organizations.
- There are two types of member roles in organizations: admin users and regular members. Admin users can purchase and manage Varjo services, as well as invite and manage members of the organization.
- Varjo services are non-physical products that improve and enhance the use of Varjo headsets. To use a Varjo service, you must be a member of an organization subscribed to that service.
- Some services require that you are assigned a seat in a subscription, while other services are available to all members of the organization. Individual users without a business organization cannot subscribe to Varjo services.
Read more about Varjo Account and available Varjo services: