Getting started with VR/XR
Navigate the terminology and technology of the VR/XR world with Varjo’s Learning Hub. It offers everything from the most common VR/XR definitions to answering the most important questions about your own VR/XR system set-up and use.
In this section of the Learning Hub, we look at the practical aspects of getting started and using VR/XR – from creating content and using existing VR/XR applications to getting all the needed peripherals for your immersive setup. Choose one of the questions from the menu on the left or below to get a better understanding of how to get started with using virtual and mixed reality technology.
- How to get started with VR/XR: What do I need?
- How to create VR/XR content
- Using existing VR/XR content
- What kind of content can I view in VR? Can I view video content?
- Where does the content come from? How to create it?
- Why do I need such a powerful computer to use VR?
- Capturing VR or XR experiences
Can’t find an answer to your question from our Learning Hub? Reach out to our expert sales team to set up a call to talk about how to get started with VR and your immersive use case in more detail.