Starting an application
My VR application doesn’t start.
There can be several reasons why an application doesn’t start. First verify that this software has worked on your Varjo headset before.
If this is the first time you are using the software on the Varjo headset:
If you have an application that has been created for another VR headset, you need to port your application to work with the Varjo headset. See the details in Develop for the VR-1 for how to integrate your existing apps with the Varjo headset.
If the software has previously worked on this Varjo headset:
If you have trouble starting your VR application, or the image doesn’t appear full screen on the headset displays, try the following steps:
- Close all running VR applications.
- Unplug the headset. Wait for a few seconds and then reconnect the headset cables.
- Right-click on Varjo Base on the Windows task bar and select Restart Varjo System.
- If you don’t see Varjo Base appearing on the Windows task bar, go to Windows Start menu and start Varjo Base again.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Launch your VR application again, it should work now.