Sales Development Representative
At Varjo we create hardware and software to fulfil our vision of immersive computing. Our virtual and mixed reality products will transform the way professionals work, create and experience reality. We want to work with the best – we want you to join us. We are offering you an exciting position where you can see into the future and play your part in shaping it.
When we are done, computers will look nothing like what they do right now.
Varjo is looking for a passionate Sales Development Representative to join our team and help scale our business. This is your gateway to a long and lucrative career in professional sales and growing high tech. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be helping organizations adopt the world’s most advanced virtual and mixed reality products for industrial use. You will act as a link between our sales and marketing and help us acquire new business by researching, contacting, and qualifying our inbound leads, as well as proactively seeking new opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers who are not familiar with our company.
The company is in high-growth mode right now, and we’re looking for someone that can match that speed. We hope you’re outgoing, analytical, enjoy solving problems, and have a self-starting entrepreneurial mindset. This isn’t for everyone, but if after reading the description below you feel like you’re up for the challenge, then we’d like to have a conversation.
- Systematically qualify inbound leads at the initial stages of the sales funnel
- Contact potential clients through phone, email, and LinkedIn
- Engage with prospective customers by effectively communicating the value proposition of Varjo’s products, qualifying their fit, and raising their interest while handling objections
- Schedule high-value, in-person and online meetings with qualified prospective customers for Account Executives
- Research and identify new outbound business opportunities by prospecting and researching the right contacts at targeted companies
- Reach out to attendees of industry tradeshows and conferences both before and after the events
- Take ownership of the top-of-the-funnel activities and improve our processes, including CRM data management
- Travel as required to sales and marketing events both domestically and abroad
- Bachelor’s degree in business/technology, late-stage Master’s studies, or equivalent practical experience
- Interest and can-do attitude in engaging with prospects and customers
- Passion for working in a fast-paced and international start-up environment and in engaging with international customers
- Fantastic interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- 1+ year of sales or business development or experience preferred
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation tools
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- The possibility to see into the future of computing by taking part in creating the new state of art in virtual and mixed reality products and experiences
- A startup culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- Work with the best, learn from the best
- The possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively
- Competitive salary
- Premium employee medical coverage with life insurance and disability benefits
- 20 days of holidays plus Bank Holidays.
Get in touch
Are you the person we are looking for? Want to join our journey of redefining computing? Apply now.
This role will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Candidates with a suitable combination of education, training and experience are encouraged to apply.