Enterprise Account Executive
At Varjo we create hardware and software to fulfil our vision of immersive computing. Our virtual and mixed reality products will transform the way professionals work, create and experience reality. We want to work with the best – we want you to join us. We are offering you an exciting position where you can see into the future and play your part in shaping it.
When we are done, computers will look nothing like what they do right now.
Varjo is looking for an exceptional and versatile Account Executive to acquire new customers and scale our business. As an Account Executive in the Varjo sales team, you’ll help organizations adopt the world’s most advanced virtual and mixed reality products for industrial use. You will drive sales growth by managing a B2B sales pipeline from qualified lead to closed deal, engaging daily with prospects and customers from the world’s leading enterprises.
We hope you are an organized and hands-on salesperson with excellent communication and negotiation skills. You have prior experience from enterprise sales and are passionate about technology. And, most importantly, you’re used to exceeding targets wherever you go.
- Drive sales growth: acquire new business by taking ownership of your sales pipeline from qualified leads to closed deals
- Professionally engage with prospective customers to build trust, identify needs, provide value, and close business, across a variety of channels
- Work closely with sales development and customer success representatives to drive new sales opportunities
- Maintain a high level of activity and work ethic to continuously meet and exceed sales targets and land new customers
- Develop a high level of domain expertise within VR/XR, our products, and our customers’ businesses
- 3+ years sales experience, preferably in enterprise technology
- Proven track record of closing business and exceeding sales targets
- Strong command of the enterprise sales playbook and relevant technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business or technology, or equivalent practical experience
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of working time
- The possibility to see into the future of computing by taking part in creating the new state of art in virtual and mixed reality products and experiences
- A startup culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- Work with the best, learn from the best
- The possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively
- Competitive salary
- Premium employee medical coverage with life insurance and disability benefits
- 20 days of holidays plus Bank Holidays.
Get in touch
Are you the person we are looking for? Want to join our journey of redefining computing? Apply now.
This role will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Candidates with a suitable combination of education, training and experience are encouraged to apply.