Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
Varjo makes the world’s most advanced virtual and mixed reality products for industrial use. Our revolutionary products are already transforming the way professionals work, create and experience reality. Now, we are offering you an exciting position where you can literally see into the future—and play your part in shaping it.
Varjo is looking for an exceptional and versatile Content Marketing Manager to develop and execute content marketing campaigns—be it creating e-books, case studies, blogs, webinars, or social media posts—across all our channels. In addition, when physical events start to take place again, you’ll lead Varjo’s successful participation in selected face-to-face events in the EMEA region.
As our Content Marketing Manager, you’ll ensure that Varjo communicates about our revolutionary VR/XR hardware and software in a compelling and engaging way to our professional users. You’ll get to work hand in hand with our global marketing, sales, and product management teams to develop messaging for key target verticals: simulation & training, industrial design, research/academia, and medical. Varjo collaborates with world-leading brands like Unity, Volvo Cars, Kia, Siemens, Lenovo, and Lockheed Martin—and you’ll get to work with them, too.
We hope you are an organized and hands-on creative professional with a strong bias for getting things done and transforming your ideas into concrete deliverables. You have prior experience of global B2B marketing in the technology industry. It’s a plus if you’ve previously worked in the VR/AR/XR space.
In order to succeed in this role, you’ll need excellent written English skills and the ability to take charge and keep your focus on the highest-impact work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Develop and execute high-quality content marketing campaigns, be it case studies, blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, or social media posts, together with Varjo’s marketing team and our creative agency
- Create marketing materials especially for Varjo’s software offering, communicating its key selling points for different audiences
- When possible, lead our physical event execution in the EMEA region
Required experience and qualifications
- Exceptional communication, writing, and editing skills in English
- 2–5 years of working experience in B2B or technology marketing
- M.Sc. in business / marketing / similar field
- Basic knowledge of Adobe CS software & WordPress
- Proven track record of creating world-class content marketing materials
What we offer
- A front-row seat to see into the future of computing by taking part in creating the new state of the art in virtual and mixed reality products and experiences.
- A start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work.
- International and highly supportive working environment with the opportunity to learn and grow beyond your current responsibilities.
- The possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively.
- Competitive salary
- Premium employee medical coverage with life insurance and disability benefits
- Office located right in the middle of downtown Helsinki – with remote opportunities & flexible working schedule
Are you the person we are looking for? Want to join our journey? Apply for the role today.
This role will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Candidates with a suitable combination of education, training, and experience are encouraged to apply. Please share examples of prior work in your application.
More information available from:
Jussi Mäkinen, Chief Brand Officer, email@example.com