Lead Full Stack Web Developer
At Varjo we create hardware and software to fulfil our vision of immersive computing. Our virtual and mixed reality products will transform the way professionals work, create and experience reality.
We want to work with the best – we want you to join us. We are offering you an exciting position where you can see into the future and play your part in shaping it.
When we are done, computers will look nothing like what they do right now.
We are looking for hands-on, seasoned web developers to be among the very first team members of Varjo's SaaS business unit. We hope that you bring to the table solid experience in SaaS application development, utilising cloud infrastructure and are able to contribute to all technical challenges be it front-end components or CI/CD pipeline.
Your job is to help us develop cloud native business applications that enable worlds most advanced XR and VR user to interact with state-of-the-art remote rendering infrastructure. We look to you for designing, building and implementing user-friendly and scalable web applications that enable Varjo customers to benefit from our online services with a secure, easy, and reliable SaaS applications.
- Design, build and implement Varjo web applications
- Own technology stack of Varjo SaaS applications
- Lead by example a team of web developers by providing a seasoned view on web development
- Test and deploy your code on cloud infrastructure
- Build and maintain a continuous deployment pipeline
- Expertise in SaaS application development and deployment
- Expertise in AWS services
- Demonstrated skills in wide variety of languages including: Typescript, Python, C++
- Proven track record of frontend and backend functionalities for web applications
- Experience in cloud-native microservices advantageous
- The possibility to see into the future of computing by taking part in creating the new state of art in virtual and mixed reality products and experiences
- A startup culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- Work with the best, learn from the best
- The possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively
- Competitive salary in the capital of the world's happiest country
- Premium employee medical coverage with life insurance and disability benefits
- Office located right in the middle of downtown Helsinki
Get in touch
Ready to join? Apply now.
Include your CV and a link to your LinkedIn profile. Send us details of work you are especially proud of and what you did in those projects – wow us.
If you know people who are already working for Varjo, feel free to drop their names in your message.
This role will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Candidates with a suitable combination of education, training and experience are encouraged to apply. Even if your profile is not a perfect match but you want to learn and grow, we would love to hear from you.