Product Marketing Manager
At Varjo we create hardware and software to fulfil our vision of immersive computing. Our virtual and mixed reality products will transform the way professionals work, create and experience reality.
We want to work with the best – we want you to join us. We are offering you an exciting position where you can see into the future and play your part in shaping it.
When we are done, computers will look nothing like what they do right now.
Varjo is now looking for Product Marketing Manager to develop and lead the creation of our sales-enabling marketing assets and digital campaigns. As our Product Marketing Manager, you’ll ensure that Varjo communicates about our world-changing VR/XR products in a compelling way to our industrial users. You will get to work hand in hand with our marketing, sales, and product management teams to sharpen Varjo’s product messaging to key target verticals: simulation & training, industrial design, and research/medical. You’ll make sure that Varjo and our global resellers are trained and armed with sales-enabling materials – be it targeted sales decks, e-mail campaigns, whitepapers, case studies, webinars, videos or other assets.
We hope you are an organized and hands-on marketing professional with a strong bias for getting things done and transforming your creative ideas into concrete deliverables. You have experience of global B2B marketing in the technology industry. It’s a plus if you’ve previously worked in the VR/AR/XR space or one of our target verticals. In order to succeed in this role, you need to have an excellent eye for detail while keeping your focus on the highest-impact work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Asset planning & creation across Varjo’s digital channels, translating and communicating our product key selling points for different vertical audiences
- Collaborate with Varjo’s marketing team and creative agency to develop high-quality marketing materials for the entire customer journey from awareness to purchase
- Executing digital marketing campaigns, be it case studies, whitepapers, newsletters, social media, webinars, or targeted e-mails
- Proactively investigating and identifying opportunities to drive growth
- Building go-to-market & launch plans for our future products
Required Experience and Qualifications
- M.Sc. in business / marketing / similar field
- 2–5 years of working experience in B2B or technology marketing
- Strong communication & writing skills in English
- Basic knowledge of Adobe CS software & Wordpress
- Proven track record in creating world-class brand materials and marketing campaigns
What we offer
- The front seat to see into the future of computing by taking part in creating the new state of art in virtual and mixed reality products and experiences.
- A start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work.
- International environment with opportunities to learn, work and grow with the best.
- The possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively.
- Competitive salary
- Premium employee medical coverage with life insurance and disability benefits
- Office located right in the middle of downtown Helsinki
Are you the person we are looking for? Want to join our journey of redefining computing? Apply for the role.
This role will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Candidates with a suitable combination of education, training and experience are encouraged to apply.
More information available from:
Jussi Mäkinen, Chief Marketing Officer, email@example.com