Technical Support Specialist, U.S.
At Varjo we create hardware and software to fulfil our vision of immersive computing. Our virtual and mixed reality products will transform the way professionals work, create and experience reality.
We want to work with the best – we want you to join us. We are offering you an exciting position where you can see into the future and play your part in shaping it.
When we are done, computers will look nothing like what they do right now.
Our design and programming teams are the best in the world at creating virtual and mixed reality products. The role of Customer Operations team is to ensure high customer satisfaction by delivering and supporting the products to our customers with high quality, accuracy and service level.
We are now strengthening our North America Technical Support team and are looking for a level one (L1) Technical Support Specialist who will help our B2B customers to gain maximum value by using our virtual and mixed reality products. You will have a key role in providing high quality product support to our sales and customers and ensuring high user experience.
We have just started our operations and this is a great opportunity to be part of creating something new that hasn’t been seen before. You are most likely at the beginning of your career looking for an interesting environment to learn more and get into action.
- Prepare the readiness for internal demo kits so that they are available, hardware system is working and including relevant software demos.
- Coordinate the availability and deliveries for internal loan units with Varjo customers and partners.
- Participate and support sales in product demos and events where applicable.
- Contact and follow-up customers when receiving the products to ensure successful customer experience when using Varjo headsets.
- Track, investigate and close customer queries by collecting information, working together with appropriate sources and identifying corrective actions.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, or similar, in a technical area.
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ work experience in a related field.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows based software, networking and/or PC hardware.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a group to accomplish individual and team objectives.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- High interest to work with latest technology, specifically VR/MR areas.
- The front seat to see into the future of computing by taking part in creating the new state of art in virtual and mixed reality products and experiences.
- A start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work.
- International environment with opportunities to learn, work and grow with the best.
- The possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively.
- Vibrant and accessible office location in Arlington, VA
Get in touch
Are you the person we are looking for? Want to join our journey of redefining computing? Apply for the role.
This role will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Candidates with a suitable combination of education, training and experience are encouraged to apply.
More information available from:
Marko Ylinen, Head of Customer Operations