System testing expert
At Varjo we create hardware and software to fulfill our vision of immersive computing. Our virtual and mixed reality products will transform the way professionals work, create and experience reality.
We want to work with the best – we want you to join us. We are offering you an exciting position where you can see into the future and play your part in shaping it.
When we are done, computers will look nothing like what they do right now.
Our development programs combine our engineering and supply chain experts into an accountable high performing team, working with the best partners in the world.
Your key role is to own product e2e system level QA, in practice to define, plan and execute the product system testing together with multi-functional stakeholders. You enjoy working with teams, initiate and drive actions, at the same time having systematic attention to details and results.
This is a full-time position located in Helsinki, Finland. Commuting from other cities in Finland is a possibility we can discuss and support.
- Define the e2e system level QA based on product critical performance needs
- Design and innovate the overall test strategy, systems, methods and steps
- Plan the execution as part of the development program plan
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, drive to execute the tests as planned
- Drive the solutions to provide visibility and traceability to system test results
- Own the system testing feedback and provide it to the relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in creating and implementing testing in HW system verification
- Familiarity with embedded SW based HW systems including
- Connectivity (0 and 3.0, DisplayPort, I2C, SPI, MIPI interfaces etc.)
- Sensors (optical, inertial etc.)
- Radio protocol (Bluetooth, WLAN etc.)
- Experience in test tools (TestStand, Labview), test equipment (multimeters, oscilloscopes, signal analyzers, interface testers etc.), processes, SW scripting (python etc.) and SW build systems, test setups and test automation
- Experience in VR/AR/MR, optics/camera/display related testing is a plus.
- Overall understand of electronic device production processes
- Working knowledge of electronics design CAD
- Good cross-functional collaboration skills
- Takes initiatives, demands and drives for results
- Attention to details, attitude for systematic approach
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent English and readiness for traveling
- A start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- Work with the best, learn from the best
- The possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively
- Competitive salary in the capital of the world's happiest country
- Premium employee medical coverage with life insurance and disability benefits
- Office located right in the middle of downtown Helsinki
Get in touch
Ready to join? Apply now.
Include your CV and a link to your LinkedIn profile. Send us details of work you are especially proud of and what you did in those projects – wow us.
If you know people who are already working at Varjo, feel free to mention their names in your message.
This role will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Candidates with a suitable combination of education, training and experience are encouraged to apply.