Customer Operations Specialist
At Varjo we create hardware and software to fulfil our vision of immersive computing. Our virtual and mixed reality products will transform the way professionals work, create and experience reality.
We want to work with the best – we want you to join us. We are offering you an exciting position where you can see into the future and play your part in shaping it.
When we are done, computers will look nothing like what they do right now.
The role of Customer Operations is to ensure extreme customer satisfaction by delivering and supporting products to our professional customers with high quality, accuracy and service level.
We are now looking for a Customer Operations Specialist who will coordinate supply chain operations with focus on customer order management and first level customer support activities. This is a critical role in the heart of our operations ensuring that customer expectations are met and exceeded. You will be located within our head office in Helsinki.
We have just begun the customer deliveries, so this role will be a great opportunity to be part of creating something new that hasn’t been done before. You get to work hands-on with our new product, the world’s first and only VR device with human-eye resolution, and help our customers across industries make the most of it. You might already have experience and are looking for a new, exciting direction, or you might be at the beginning of your career.
- Coordinate and monitor the activities related to Varjo order management and customer deliveries
- Provide first level support to customers including orders, deliveries and Varjo product use.
- Coordinate customer order confirmation and shipment release with high accuracy and quality to ensure timely deliveries and secure product availability
- Review and improve the logistics service level including operational efficiency, customs/regulatory requirements and customer satisfaction.
- Receive and respond to customer queries with high efficiency, quality and service level
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Coordinate activities with key internal and external stake holders including sales, finance, product management, technical support, factory and logistics service provider.
- Create and update accurate customer master data within ERP (NetSuite)
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Experience as a Customer Specialist, Logistics Coordinator or similar role
- Experience using ERP solutions, help desk software and/or remote support tools
- Experience in providing customer support in dynamic business environment and preferably with hi-tech products.
- Experience in warehouse coordination, transportation coordination, trade & compliance requirements within international logistics is a big benefit.
- Good coordination and collaboration skills
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a group, to accomplish individual and team objectives
- Good written and spoken English.
- The front seat to see into the future of computing by taking part in creating the new state of art in virtual and mixed reality products and experiences.
- A start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work.
- International environment with opportunities to learn, work and grow with the best.
- The possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively.
Get in touch
Are you the person we are looking for? Want to join our journey of redefining computing? Apply for the role.
This role will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Candidates with a suitable combination of education, training and experience are encouraged to apply.
More information from:
Marko Ylinen, Head of Customer Operations