Sales Engineer, Varjo Reality Cloud
Varjo is a Finnish metaverse technology company. We are known for mixed reality that looks and feels just as real as the real world. Founded in 2016, Varjo is doing business in more than 40 countries worldwide, with offices in Helsinki, Oslo, and Washington D.C. And the resolution revolution has only just begun.
Our in-house R&D team designs and develops hardware, software, and services that are now a symbol of the highest quality across the industry. Varjo’s VR and XR solutions are already being used to train astronauts, design vehicles, and many more professional use cases across the world’s leading companies. Since recently, we’ve also been setting new standards for prosumers looking for true-to-life virtual simulations. Next, we are about to bring to life our vision for the metaverse of the future. The programmable world that once existed only behind our screens will merge with our physical surroundings, and it will forever change the choreography of our everyday life.
As our Varjo Reality Cloud (VRC) Sales Engineer in North America, you’ll serve as Varjo lead to drive technical cooperation with customers and support customers to successfully deploy VRC for their business needs. You'll create and own VRC technical deployment projects and are responsible for driving successful customer cooperation with the ultimate goal of driving successful VRC customers implementations meeting business goals for both customers and Varjo. You’ll work closely with customer as well as Varjo sales and technical teams to understand customers status quo and to drive successful implementation and customer satisfaction.
We hope you’re a proven expert in cloud technologies and project management services with a systematic customer centric approach to work, and that you’re capable as a technical topic experts / sales engineer for VRC.
What you'll be doing
- Understand customer cloud use cases, business targets, technical requirements and device VRC customer proposals and implementation plans meeting those requirements
- Lead the technical deployment projects for VRC with key customers; multiple projects might be running simultaneously
- Work side by side with customers and Varjo teams (sales, sales product management, R&D) to successfully deploy VRC meeting customer and Varjo business targets
- Provide customers with technical support related to VRC
- 3 years of experience from roles like Technical Sales Engineer, Technical GTM, Customer Onboarding Specialist or equivalent
- Basic understanding of cloud and it’s infrastructure(on-prem/private/public), preferably AWS
- VR/AR know-how
- Understanding of computer networking
- Project and time management skills
- Analytical and systematic way of working
- Customer engagement skills
- Passion to win and learn
- Ability to travel 1-2 times a month
By joining us, you’ll get:
- Opportunity to take part in creating the new state-of-the-art in virtual and mixed reality experiences.
- Competitive salary and benefits, with flexible working conditions.
- A low-hierarchy culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work.
- An international working environment with tons of opportunities to learn and grow with the company.
- The possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively.
We need a versatile team to help ensure that the new realities are designed for everyone. Our multicultural team consists of talents from all around the world, and our daily working language is English. We believe in the power of diversity – where different experiences, backgrounds, and ideas drive innovation and results. Even if your profile is not a perfect match but you want to learn and grow, we’d love to hear from you.
This position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Ready to jump into the exciting world of VR/XR? Apply now. Please include your CV and a link to your LinkedIn profile.