Insight Session: Enabling Intuitive Interaction in VR/XR with Hand Tracking
Join Varjo and Ultraleap on May 19th as we walk you through how to enable controller-free interactions in VR and XR for more intuitive immersive experiences.
Discover how integrated hand tracking enables a new world of intuitive immersive experiences
Join technical experts from Varjo and our partner Ultraleap as we’ll walk through how to leverage Varjo hand tracking – powered by integrated Ultraleap Gemini – to gain more intuitive interactions in VR and XR. Register below or learn more.
When: 19th of May at 10:00 AM New York | 3:00 PM London
In this 1-hour live insight session, you will learn:
- What integrated hand tracking is and how it works
- Why hand tracking removes barriers to entry in virtual and mixed reality
- How to enable this technology for your workflows
- Practical walk-throughs of setting hand tracking up for your simulations, education, and training demos
- Example use cases where hand tracking in VR/XR can have a significant impact
And, join live to participate in the hands-on Q&A with the panelists.
Complete the form above to join the insight session live. All registered participants automatically receive the recording in their inbox after the event.