Webinar on Demand: Insight Session - Enabling Intuitive Interaction in VR/XR with Hand Tracking
Varjo and Ultraleap together walk you through how to enable controller-free interactions in VR and XR for more intuitive immersive experiences.
Discover how integrated hand tracking enables a new world of intuitive immersive experiences
Watch on demand to hear technical experts from Varjo and our partner Ultraleap as we’ll walk through how to leverage Varjo’s integrated hand tracking – powered by Ultraleap Gemini – to gain more intuitive interactions in virtual reality and mixed reality. Sign up below to get the recording directly to your inbox.
In this 1-hour live insight session, you will learn:
- What integrated hand tracking is, and how it works
- Why hand tracking removes barriers to entry in virtual and mixed reality
- How to enable this technology for your workflows
- Practical walk-throughs of setting VR/XR based hand tracking up for your simulations, education, and training demos
- Example use cases where hand tracking in VR/XR can have a significant impact