Varjo Aero Now Available for Individual Customers in Australia
We are happy to share that we have expanded the global availability of our brand-new Varjo Aero headset. Individual customers in Australia can now also take their VR experiences to new heights.
February 8, 2022 – Helsinki, Finland – Varjo Aero is available for advanced virtual reality users and simulation enthusiasts in over 30 countries across Europe, North America, and the Asia-Pacific via Varjo webstore and our global reseller network. Australian companies can already purchase the industry-leading VR device via Varjo’s partners StormFX and Bohemia Interactive Simulations.
Order your Varjo Aero through a local reseller today to ensure the fastest delivery:
Learn more about Varjo Aero
With stunning dual mini-LED displays, edge-to-edge clarity through variable resolution aspheric lenses, and enhanced ergonomics, Varjo Aero is the lightest and brightest professional-grade headset ever made.
- Dual mini-LED displays with 35 ppd peak fidelity, 150 nits of brightness, and a 115° field of view for stunning edge-to-edge clarity.
- Crystal-clear, variable resolution, aspheric lenses offering a massive step-up in visual fidelity over consumer-grade Fresnel optics.
- Automatic IPD adjustment and ultra-fast, built-in eye-tracking at 200 Hz for a tailored, optimal experience to every user, every time.
- Premium lightweight comfort with a 3-point precision fit headband, active cooling, and optimized ergonomics for long-duration usage.
- Get the ultimate experience of SteamVR content including Microsoft Flight Simulator, and excel with professional 3D software such as Gravity Sketch and KeyVR.
- No annual software subscription but full access to Varjo Base software updates, including virtual desktop support.