We take your privacy seriously
Collection of Information
For now, Varjo Technologies makes virtual reality products and operates a platform where our chosen partners can share content and obtain services in relation to our technology.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you request information about us, apply to be part of our early access program, request support, send us an email, call or otherwise contact us. The types of information we may collect include personal information including your name, email address, and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various things, including to:
- Send you software updates, administrative messages, respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide support if you’re part of our early access program or developing with our technology.
- Communicate with you about Varjo news via our newsletter if you’ve provided your email and subscribed to it. If you no longer wish to receive email from us, you can opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at and letting us know.
- Identify and address technical issues or errors relating to development, technical and early access partnerships.
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of information
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- With third parties who provide software or services that support or enhance Varjo’s services.
- To protect the rights, property and safety of Varjo Technologies or others.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company or a similar corporate transaction or restructuring.
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
Varjo Technologies takes responsible measures to help protect information we collect from you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. For more information regarding our security practices, get in touch with .