Webinar on Demand: How Airmen are leveraging VR/XR to deploy more effective and scalable critical training solutions
Discover how virtual reality is being implemented today to create, deploy, measure and sustain safer and more effective critical training for Airmen and maintainers.
Virtual and mixed reality technologies drastically improve scalability and deployability, while modernizing critical training solutions for today's US Air Force
Join Varjo as we host Epic Games and HTX Labs to discuss how virtual and mixed reality is being leveraged to revolutionize the way critical training is created, deployed, and measured.
GET THE WEBINAR LINK
In this 1-hour on-demand session, you will learn:
- how Unreal Engine enables HTX Labs to deliver an immersive learning platform – EMPACT – that aligns with how the modern workforce learns
- why TSgt. Kyle Ingram is implementing immersive training solutions for Airmen and maintainers of the USAF
- how VR and XR can expand knowledge transfer and bridge critical skills gaps
- why immersive technology results in reduced safety incidents, training time, and costs
- what RETEX is and why it is so important
Complete the form below to receive the recording automatically to your inbox.
About the Solution
Varjo partner, HTX Labs is a commercial software company out of Houston, Texas with a focus in defense, aerospace, and heavy industry. Their modular training platform – EMPACT – is built on Unreal Engine by Epic Games and leverages Varjo virtual and mixed reality to deliver realistic immersive learning content to enable training anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
FlightSafety International and Varjo Offer Mixed Reality Training in the Highest-Security Environments
Feb 21, 2023