Varjo Reality Cloud
Varjo Reality Cloud provides access to virtual and mixed reality collaboration tools from within Varjo Base.
By moving rendering into the cloud, Varjo Reality Cloud also allows for lower system requirements for your headset.
To use Varjo Reality Cloud, you need the following:
- Varjo XR-3, VR-3, or Aero headset
- Varjo Reality Cloud subscription. For the subscription, you need a commercial Varjo Account and membership in an organization in Varjo Account Portal. Read more about setting up a commercial Varjo Account.
- A compatible computer or laptop. Read more about System requirements for Varjo Reality Cloud.
- A license for a supported third-party software tool when needed.
- Using Autodesk VRED requires a license.
- Unity and Unreal Engine applications can be operated without a license.
For more information about developing applications that are supported by Reality Cloud, see Varjo Developer Portal.
Read here for more details:
Varjo Reality Cloud subscription
Get to know Varjo Reality Cloud
System requirements for Varjo Reality Cloud