Getting a seat in a subscription
To use your Varjo XR-3 or VR-3 headset, you need a Varjo Account and a seat in a Varjo Subscription.
There are two ways to get a seat in a subscription:
- Get invited to join an existing organization and have a seat assigned to you. Read on below for instructions on joining an existing organization.
- Create your own organization and purchase a subscription. As the admin user you can assign seats in subscriptions to yourself or other members of the organization. Find out how to subscribe to and manage Varjo services.
You can also read more about user accounts, organizations, and Varjo services.
Joining an existing organization in Varjo Account Portal
Follow these instructions to join an existing organization and get a seat in a subscription.
1. Get invited to join an organization
Subscriptions in Varjo Account Portal are tied to an organization. Each organization in Varjo Account Portal has one or more admin users that can invite others to join and assign seats in subscriptions.
When you are invited to join an organization, you will receive an email with a link to join in Varjo Account Portal.
Create your account using the same email address that the invitation was sent to. Your new account will automatically join your organization. If you already have an account, simply click the link in the invitation email to join.
2. Have a seat in a subscription assigned to you
Once you have joined an organization, you can ask an admin user to assign you a seat.
Find the admin users for your organization:
- In Varjo Account Portal, open Organizations and select your organization.
- Under Members and Admin users, see the list of admins.
Once you have an assigned seat, you can start to use your headset.
3. Check if you already have a seat in a subscription
See if you have been assigned a seat in a subscription:
- In Varjo Account Portal, open Account.
- Under My services, you can see a list of seats that have been assigned to you.
If you already have an assigned seat, you can start to use your headset.