Setting up Varjo Subscription
Varjo Subscription is a seat-based license system for Varjo XR-3 and VR-3 headsets. A subscription contains a number of seats, each of which can be assigned to a member of your organization. Within the organization, you can flexibly reassign seats from one member to another.
Note that XR-1 Developer Edition, VR-2 Pro, VR-2, and VR-1 do not require a subscription.
In Varjo Account Portal you can create and manage your organization, purchase subscriptions and assign seats, and download software for your headset. Log in with your Varjo Account or create a new account.
Read more about upgrading to XR-3, VR-3, and Varjo Base 3.0.
Creating an organization
Create an organization to purchase subscriptions, invite team members, and assign seats. You will need to enter valid billing and tax information. Purchased subscriptions are tied to the organization.
As the admin user for an organization, you can manage its members, subscriptions, and other details in Varjo Account Portal under Organizations.
You can purchase subscriptions in Varjo Account Portal. Choose a subscription type, length, and number of seats to fit your needs.
There are two types of subscriptions available for purchase:
- XR Subscription for either XR-3 or VR-3
- VR Subscription for VR-3
Inviting team members and assigning seats
First invite team members to join your organization:
- In Varjo Account Portal, open Organizations and select your organization.
- Under Users, click the link to open the Members page.
- Select Invite new user and enter an email address to send an invitation.
Invitees are sent an email with a link to create a new Varjo Account or to join with their existing account.
Once your team members have joined the organization, you can assign seats in subscriptions:
- Open Organizations and select your organization.
- Under Subscriptions, select the appropriate subscription.
- Select an empty seat and a team member to assign the seat. To remove a team member from a seat, click on the X icon.
Team members with an assigned seat can start to use their headset.