Marketing Analytics Lead
At Varjo we create hardware and software experiences to fulfill our vision of immersive computing. The virtual and mixed reality experiences we are creating will empower each of us to be more creative and more productive.
We want to work with the best – we want you to join us. We are offering you an exciting position where you can see into the future and play your part in shaping it.
When we are done, computers will look nothing like what they do right now.
Varjo is looking for Marketing Analytics Lead to take charge of our B2B e-commerce and digital marketing funnel, driving audiences to Varjo’s online channels and optimizing our digital marketing and sales performance based on data. Your role will be to develop deep insights about performance drivers for Varjo and execute online B2B campaigns actively based on your analysis to fuel our commercial operations. As our Marketing Analytics Lead, you will work hand in hand with Varjo’s marketing team and our creative agency to develop, iterate and measure our digital marketing and e-commerce efforts. You’ll also produce reports and collaborate with Varjo’s business development to make sure sales leads are nurtured.
We hope you are a driven and self-starting digital growth professional who understands the impact of data and analytics for optimizing digital marketing and sales performance. You have previous experience of independently managing digital marketing tools, processes and campaigns in both SEO and social domain, as well as producing analytics and reports for your team members to drive success. In order to succeed in this role, you need to be passionate about modern B2B marketing and sales as well as VR/XR technology.
- Executing, analyzing & optimizing Varjo’s digital marketing efforts based on data
- Determining key performance indicators for Varjo’s digital marketing & e-commerce operations throughout the entire marketing funnel from awareness to purchase
- Owning end-to-end digital performance reporting to increase awareness of customer behavior and insights across channels
- Proactively investigating and identifying opportunities for optimization to improve efficiency and drive growth
- Collaborate with Varjo’s marketing team and creative agency to develop marketing messaging and assets
- Establishing internal processes for fueling Varjo’s commercial operations through data & analytics
- MSc degree in a suitable field (Economics, Engineering, Statistics), or outstanding practical work experience
- 3–5+ years of experience in digital marketing & sales analytics, preferably in B2B technology industry
- Data-oriented thinker with excellent strategic and analytical capabilities
- Self-starter who can establish priorities and lead processes independently, figuring it out on the go
- Intellectually curious, aiming for constant improvement to add business value
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The possibility to see into the future of computing by taking part in creating the new state of art in mixed reality experiences
- A startup culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- Work with the best, learn from the best
- The possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively
- Competitive salary in the capital of the world's happiest country
- Premium employee medical coverage with life insurance and disability benefits
- Office located right in the middle of downtown Helsinki
Include your CV and a link to your LinkedIn profile. If you know people who are already working for Varjo, feel free to drop their names in your application. In your application, please outline examples of your previous work.
This role will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Candidates with a suitable combination of education, training and experience are encouraged to apply.