Channel Sales Manager
At Varjo we create hardware and software to fulfil our vision of immersive computing. Our virtual and mixed reality products will transform the way professionals work, create and experience reality. We want to work with the best – we want you to join us. We are offering you an exciting position where you can see into the future and play your part in shaping it.
When we are done, computers will look nothing like what they do right now.
Varjo is on a mission to change computing for good. And we’re looking for a passionate Channel Sales Manager for North America to join us in this mission & help grow our North American market. You’ll be helping our Value-Added Resellers (VAR’s) bring the world’s most cutting-edge technology to the market and partner with them as they help companies change the way they do business. You will own the relationship with these partners and build a strategic plan to maximize enablement and performance of current relationships & look at opportunities to bring on new ones as well. The company is in high-growth mode right now, so the pace is fast & we’re looking for people that like to solve problems and have an entrepreneurial spirit. It’s not for everyone, but after reading the description below & you feel like you’re up for the challenge, then we’d like to connect.
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of Value Added Resellers (VAR’s)
- Act as a liaison between Varjo and VAR’s
- Build, maintain & manage relationships with current and prospective
- Build relationships with key personnel in partner organizations, across different departments
- Coordinate the involvement of Varjo team, including support, technical, marketing & sales, in order to meet partner performance objectives and expectations
- Meet assigned targets for sales growth volume and strategic objectives
- Sell through resellers to end customers, either directly or in coordination with direct sales team
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between resellers and direct teams
- Ensure partner compliance with VAR program and agreements
- Run ongoing monthly/quarterly meetings and planning sessions to mutually review recent performance, set upcoming goals and strategize together on best ways to generate customer growth & success
- Leverage data and analytics to drive performance
- Conduct product & sales enablement trainings
- Build co-marketing plans, including in-person events
- 5+ years experience in B2B Sales
- Previous experience driving channel sales, ideally with experience managing partner relationships
- Experience providing insights, building relationships with and driving value to high-level professionals in B2B environment
- Industry knowledge specific to the VR/XR space or selling into a specific key vertical (Aerospace, Energy, Medical, etc) preferred
- Strong technical background
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, verbal & written communication skills
- Experience working in a CRM
- Ability to work in a fast paced, international team environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- The possibility to see into the future of computing by taking part in creating the new state of art in virtual and mixed reality products and experiences
- A startup culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- Work with the best, learn from the best
- The possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively
- Competitive salary
- Premium employee medical coverage with life insurance and disability benefits
- 20 days of holidays plus Bank Holidays.
Get in touch
Are you the person we are looking for? Want to join our journey of redefining computing? Apply now.
This role will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Candidates with a suitable combination of education, training and experience are encouraged to apply.