At Varjo we create hardware and software to fulfill our vision of immersive computing. Our virtual and mixed reality products will transform the way professionals work, create and experience reality.
We want to work with the best – we want you to join us. We are offering you an exciting position where you can see into the future and play your part in shaping it.
When we are done, computers will look nothing like what they do right now.
Our development programs combine our engineering and supply chain experts into an accountable high performing team, working with the best partners in the world.
Your role is to define and implement facts based quality management into e2e product lifetime (development and production), including use of quality metrics, quality and development processes, statistical tools, supplier quality management, Early Warning process and field return & repair data feedback. You ensure the product quality through data and metrics based visibility and timely decision making.
This is a full-time position located in Helsinki, Finland. Commuting from other cities in Finland is a possibility we can discuss and support.
- Identify and define the e2e product lifetime key quality drivers, metrics for all lifetime phases
- Identify and define the key processes for e2e product development and lifetime
- Support the e2e development with key statistical tools and methods
- Support supplier quality management through vendor/supplier assessment
- Own and manage the Early warning process implementation
- Own the closed loop field return & repair data feedback to RnD – process and operation
- Own the company wide quality standards (product, organization)
- Track quality KPIs and ensure facts based transparent decision making
- Provides quality data based customer impact for decision making
- Ensures that improvement processes are in place to improve the product, manufacturing and material quality
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- 15+ years’ experience in quality field
- 5+ years’ experience in statistical tools (e.g. 6 sigma, etc.)
- Familiarity with supply chain (suppliers, production)
- Proficient understand of all levels of the development processes
- Exceptional cross-functional and supplier/partner collaboration skills
- Attention to detail
- Attitude for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent English and readiness for traveling
- A start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- Work with the best, learn from the best
- The possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively
- Competitive salary in the capital of the world's happiest country
- Premium employee medical coverage with life insurance and disability benefits
- Office located right in the middle of downtown Helsinki
Get in touch
Ready to join? Apply now.
Include your CV and a link to your LinkedIn profile. Send us details of work you are especially proud of and what you did in those projects – wow us.
If you know people who are already working at Varjo, feel free to mention their names in your message.
This role will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Candidates with a suitable combination of education, training and experience are encouraged to apply.