Customer Service Specialist, U.S.
At Varjo we create hardware and software to fulfil our vision of immersive computing. Our virtual and mixed reality products will transform the way professionals work, create and experience reality.
We want to work with the best – we want you to join us. We are offering you an exciting position where you can see into the future and play your part in shaping it.
When we are done, computers will look nothing like what they do right now.
The role of Customer Operations is to ensure extreme customer satisfaction by delivering and supporting products to our professional customers with high quality, accuracy and service level.
We are now strengthening our North America Customer Operations team and are looking for a level one Customer Service Specialist who will help our customers to gain maximum value by using our virtual and mixed reality products. You will have a key role in providing high quality product support to our sales and customers and ensuring high user experience. You will be located at Arlington, DC.
We are just scaling up the operations, so this role will be a great opportunity to be part of creating something new that hasn’t been done before. You get to work hands-on with our new products, the world’s first and only VR/MR devices with human-eye resolution, and help our customers across industries make the most of it. You might already have experience and are looking for a new, exciting direction, or you might be at the beginning of your career.
- Interacts with customers mainly via Zendesk but also email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on Varjo products and services
- Ensures that customer inquiries are assigned, prioritized and escalated according to agreed principles.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems and concerns according to agreed service levels.
- Cooperates closely with internal and external stakeholders/teams in order to promptly fulfill customer needs
- Documents and shares customer feedback with colleagues and other departments so that products and services can be improved.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Practical experience with help desk software, such as Zendesk, and CRM software, such as salesforce sales cloud, would be beneficial.
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred.
- The ability to respond appropriately under pressure.
- Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to speak a second language may be advantageous.
- A positive attitude and the ability to build relationships with clients.
- The flexibility and mindset to work within dynamic business environment.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- The front seat to see into the future of computing by taking part in creating the new state of art in virtual and mixed reality products and experiences.
- A start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work.
- International environment with opportunities to learn, work and grow with the best.
- The possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively.
- Vibrant and accessible office location in Arlington, VA
Get in touch
Are you the person we are looking for? Want to join our journey of redefining computing? Apply for the role.
This role will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Candidates with a suitable combination of education, training and experience are encouraged to apply.